Creating a social network for non-profit organizations and volunteers.
The platform helps volunteers find activities based on interests and locations, join organizations, and have access to the event calendar.
Organizations can create activities and events, manage volunteers, and confirm their involvement in projects.
A special feature of the platform is the chat, which serves as the main interaction place between volunteers and the organization.
Volunteer's personal account:
- Creating a profile.
- Search for activities.
- Joining the activities.
- Tracking events in the calendar.
- Communication with the organization.
- Creating the organization.
- Creating activities.
- Creating events.
- Management of organization members.
- Management of volunteers.
- Communication with volunteers.
Technology stack: React JS, Go lang
Project time frame: June-August 2020