We are often approached by companies with unfinished software development IT projects which actually need to be redone from the scratch. Our statistics: 3 of 4 projects are like this. It’s great when you can reuse something and one has to do it.
Every project has its own limited timeframe and most commonly, full time employees staying in the office at their working places spend, for the same tasks, more time than freelance developers. Staff developers cannot always tackle new tasks and projects, but as an outsourcer, on contrary, you may find a developer who exactly fits for your task and your project! Therefore, even though you may hear “No” from a remote developer, on the same day, you may find a new one who will answer “Yes” to any task of your startup or project. Most importantly, it should not be young enough, because youth always says “Yes” and after that, as in a well known anecdote, “Will you show the way?”
So, what you will gain having approached a specialized close-knit team of developers:
- Individual selection of qualified specialists of certain level and meeting certain requirements
- Transparent model of communication with outside developer
- Working efficiency is higher than that of client’s company, especially if the company does not have a technical inspection person
- Mature, experienced, self-organized developers, 30 years and elder (Senior), knowing the ropes of the profession and a cost of professional mistake
- Transparent development speed
- Ability to work in a team
- Opportunity to quickly change the developer when needed
- Full support during development and after it finishes
Usually, you would only need to provide a Product Owner (a person who clearly understands how the product should look like). All other resources are usually provided by an outsourcer company.