All of us realize the reality of irreversible changes in the world around us. The majority of companies in the world are entering or already have entered the world of online business in their functioning styles.
Which market trends are currently prevailing? Are there any economic branches that show signs of improving? Perhaps there are some that are obviously ahead of the others.
Based on our interaction with customers, we pointed out several of these:
- State contracts – everything related to such demands will remain actively functioning.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Online education services
- Food delivery services
At least, we have the most active demand rates from these fields.
What’s happening nowadays on the IT market? Let’s see in which direction and in which manner such demands will be reshaped from now on:
- The common trend is that an “elephant starts dancing.” Not only individual companies but entire industries are heading toward the remote working mode.
- Radical reconstruction of processes bound to those contexts, that previously have belonged exclusively to the off-line environment. How can we learn to work, to communicate and to manage the processes online?
- Multiple increase of teams in the structure of organizations, which will cooperate remotely.
- An increasing need for remote interaction tools. Zoom analogues are being rapidly introduced in common daily use.
- The platforms of virtual and augmented realities also will become more and more frequently used.
Trends that will become the most welcomed after the crisis ends:
- Retail shopping will be done online even more.
- AR & VR projects — highly sophisticated technological tools soon will be widely applied in online trading.
- Promotion and growth of new solutions for e-com. For instance, a Russian start-up, which developed a prototype of a footwear fitting platform, was purchased by the Nike company.
- Logistics services (holistic infrastructural basis referring to delivery service and its optimization).
One of the questions frequently asked by our customers is about the reasons they need remote development. How relevant is this question, considering the situation nowadays?
Currently everybody is working in remote mode. In the near future they will start looking for ways of making these processes more organized.
What are the further questions emerging from potential customers? Here is a list of valuable materials we can offer to our readers in our next posts.
There are several key questions:
- Do you have an office?
- How can I exercise control?
- An outsource or a staff team?
- How to know which tasks to do myself and which ones to outsource?
- Shall I involve one outsource team for all the tasks, or is it better to clearly divide responsibilities among several teams?
- How to form a project? What are digitalizing projects?
- How to set checkpoints and define formats of the intermediate results?
- Projects of transferring a system into a digital environment.
- The heightened necessity for restructuring internal processes in order to use new channels of interaction with customers.
- The task of transforming business processes to fit the new reality.
- Inner business processes of product/service’s “added value” creation.
A digital product is not a plug-and-play device. While working on the project, you already have to foresee how the customer will use your solution; therefore, you have to prepare accordingly.